USE ENERGY, STORE IT,
OR FEED IT TO THE GRID,
IT’S ALL POSSIBLE WITH X-HYBRID
Reduce your dependence on traditional power providers with the intelligent X-Hybrid range of battery storage systems from SolaX.
Solar panels generate the most energy during the day when the sun is shining and when you and your family tend to use the least energy or have the lowest consumption levels.
With ever increasing energy prices and the on-going phased feed-in tariff reductions, you must make the most out of your solar energy. Our X-Hybrid ‘Self-use Energy Storage System’ is the perfect solution, enabling you to get the most out of your solar energy both today and in the future.
Our Hybrid solution makes it possible to utilise solar power time independently by storing unused capacity. It converts and directs solar power to where it is needed, when it is needed.
X-HYBRID, THE FUTURE OF SOLAR
The ground-breaking X-Hybrid is much more than just an inverter. It is an intellegent, integrated system that manages the energy you generate effectively and efficiently, storing surplus energy in batteries for later use.
With a standard inverter a typical solar powered property will use around 25% of the free energy it generates; exporting the rest to the grid. With X-Hybrid, ‘self-use’ can increase to in excess of 80% – providing both financial and practical benefits to the customer.
A solar battery storage system is only as good as the batteries it uses, and at SolaX we have cut no corners, supplying (as standard) the best Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) batteries available on the market today offering deeper DOD and a considerably longer lifespan when compared to lead-acid alternatives. Furthermore, the lithium battery bank is modular, and can be easily expand by slotting in an extra battery unit if extra capacity is needed, a process that takes only minutes.
COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL
GRID-TIED SOLAR SYSTEMS
- Save money on your power bills by increasing
the proportion of self-use electricity generated
by your solar system from 25% to more than
- Save money by becoming independent from
ever increasing energy prices.
- Reduce stress on the grid by reducing your
solar power feed.
- Manage property consumption and generation
remotely via built-in CT & WiFi monitoring
- Reliable – European and American made or
designed key components.
- Efficient – Highly effective solar power
utilization and long battery life by intelligent
designed charging module.
- Cutting Edge Technology – The latest
lithium battery technology supplied as
standard, offering higher DOD rates (80%)
and a longer lifespan (4150 charge cycles).
- User-friendly – Intelligent man-machine
X-HYBRID ‘C’ SERIES SK-SU3000c / 3700c / 5000c
The X-Hybrid ‘C’ Series is our standard battery storage inverter that comes with a integrated 50A charger. The ‘C’ series will store surplus energy in batteries for later use, but it does not include an EPS (Emergency Power Supply) so you will not be able to access the stored energy during a power outage.
X-HYBRID ‘E’ SERIES SK-SU3000e / 3700e / 5000e
The X-Hybrid ‘E’ series works just like the ‘C’ series version, storing surplus energy in batteries for later use. However, Hybrid ‘E’ also has built-in EPS (Emergency Power Supply) functionality, allowing the end user to make use of their stored energy in the event of a power outage. The ‘E’ series can also work in a completely off-grid setting.
LOCAL AND REMOTE MONITORING
Monitor your system day & night in real time via the X-Cloud. All SolaX Hybrid inverters come with wi-fi functionality as standard.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Our Inverters upload operational data to the Xcloudvia WiFi.
- Xcloud collects and processes that data every 30 seconds.
- You can then monitor the data by simply logging into a registered account via your PC, iPhone or Android device.
- Larger charging pipeline consumes all energy generated by PV
- Deeper DoD to save and use more energy
- Increased lifespan ensuring high cost effectiveness
Designed for home usage
- Smaller footprint, superior aesthetics, minimal maintenance
- Modular design for easy installation and product swap
- Temperature sensitivity – can be put indoors or outdoors
- Intelligent BMS reports alarms in real time
- Multiple layer protection method to ease any current/voltage/ temperature risk
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us!
9/17 Queens Court